Get Started With Mast
Mast is a beautiful Mastodon app built with iOS design guidelines in mind. It’s as feature-packed as it is gorgeous. With customisable content and themes, it’s most definitely the perfect choice.
The stunning timelines make reading the latest content a joy, and tapping the on-screen elements gives you a wonderful haptic response. Long-holding anywhere in the app quickly lets you toggle themes, and Siri Shortcuts let you do the same, and more. Awesome.
We’ve also thrown in some cool things like 3D Touch support, Today Extension, Share Extensions, iMessage Stickers, a Watch app, and Siri Shortcuts! We hope you enjoy using Mast.
- Beautiful and clean interface
- Fast and lightweight
- Light mode, dark mode, and true black dark mode (long-hold anywhere in the app to toggle, or go to the settings section, or you could even set up Siri Shortcuts to do this for you magically)
- Supercharged toot composition screen with a powerful media gallery, text styling options, ASCII text face insertion, now playing content insertion, and user autocomplete
- Powerful media app-drawer with a gallery slider, and drag-and-drop deletion
- Supercharged media viewer and Picture-in-Picture videos that can be dragged around
- Swipe actions to like/boost/reply (swipe right)
- Swipe actions to mute/block/report/translate/share (swipe left)
- Translate toots
- Threaded toot conversations
- Notifications and activity
- List creation support
- View pinned and liked toots
- View muted and blocked users
- Gorgeous profiles with links
- Dynamic hashtags, related, and user search
- Adjustable segments
- Instance emoticons display and composition support
- 3D Touch Peek and Pop
- 3D Touch Quick Actions
- Today Extension
- Share Extensions for Photos and Safari
- Siri Shortcuts
- Watch app with timelines and profile, works over cellular
- Cute iMessage stickers
- Joyful haptics and alerts
- Real time streaming
- Push notifications
- Subtle volume indicator
- Dynamic app icon changing
- Useful settings to customise as you see fit
(Requires a Mastodon account)
We’re constantly evolving and crafting Mast to create the perfect Mastodon app for you. If you have any suggestions or feedback, we’d love to hear it! Come visit us on Mastodon or our Twitter page, and let’s craft an incredible toot browsing experience together.
We don't collect any data or share any data with third parties or similar.